Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing non-public personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides YOU with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Supreme Title Closings, LLC aka “Supreme Title”. Supreme Title respects the privacy and security of your non-public information, “Personal Information” and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains Supreme Title’s privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other specified sources, and to whom it may be disclosed. Supreme Title follows the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement and, depending on the business performed, Supreme Title may share information as described herein.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms,
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, from our underwriters, from our affiliates, or others,
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency,
- Information we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent, your attorney or lender, and
- Information we receive from our Internet websites.
The following statement outlines our practices regarding the collection, usage, and disclosure of mobile numbers, message frequency, and the associated costs related to messaging services. Please read this statement carefully to understand how we handle this information.
Collection and Usage of Mobile Numbers:
Sharing of Mobile Numbers:
We do not share your mobile number with any third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following circumstances:
If required by law, legal process, or government request, we may be obligated to disclose your mobile number.
In case of a merger, acquisition, or any other change in ownership, your mobile number may be transferred to the new entity, but we will notify you beforehand and provide options to opt out if desired.
By providing your mobile number and opting in to receive messages from us, you consent to receive rare, periodic communications via text messages or other messaging platforms. The frequency of these messages will vary depending on the nature of the information being sent, such as transactional messages, event updates, or service updates. While we strive to maintain a reasonable message frequency, please note that it may vary and you can always opt out of receiving messages by following the instructions provided in the messages or by contacting us directly.
Message and Data Rates:
Standard message and data rates may apply when you receive text messages or other communications from us. These rates are determined by your mobile service provider and are beyond our control. We are not responsible for any charges or fees incurred as a result of receiving messages from us. We recommend checking with your mobile service provider for details on any applicable charges.
We may disclose this personal information about our customers or former customers to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have Joint Marketing Agreements:
- Financial Service Providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Lenders, lien holder’s judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing.
- Insurance agents, brokers, representatives, support organizations, or other to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with a title insurance transaction.
- Third party contractors or service providers for the purpose of determining your eligibility for an insurance benefit or payment and/or providing you with services you requested.
- Insurance Regulatory authority, or law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil action, in connection with a subpoena or a governmental investigation.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonable, necessary to comply with the law, or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR THE PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY THE LAW. We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Personal Information. As required by applicable law, we will afford you the right to access your Personal Information under certain circumstances to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed, and request correction or deletion of your Personal Information. However, Supreme Title’s current policy is to maintain customer’s Personal Information for no less than your states required record retention requirements for the purpose of handling future coverage claims. For your protection, all requests made under this section must be in writing and must include your notarized signature to establish your identity. Where permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover costs incurred in responding to such requests.
Please send requests to:
Supreme Title Closings, LLC
125 W. New Haven Ave. Melbourne, FL 32901